Monday, July 13, 2026

Swanson, Sue & Barry C. Swanson, Commissioner (CoS)

I interpreted Sue & Barry Swanson at 


The annual Congress in June 2012 

Already in the 'pre-meeting' for the retired officers I understood that this was going to be a blessed time. In addition to the main guests of the Congress, the florist Finn Schjøll was invited and made a presentation in which he involved Sue - they straight away were in tune, and with a smile her husband commentet to me: "The two of them are made for each other!".

It was a delight to interpret both Sue and Barry - what they had prepared to share was so in line with the spiritual 'climate' at the time. I had for some years seen something in Isaiah that resembled a sandwich - and in the last meeting of the congress Sue confirmed the 'fill of the sandwich. (I don't think that it is a coinsidence that all three parts now had been confirmed during a congress by three individual guest-speakers). 

Biography Barry S. Swanson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitehead, Charles (President)

  In March 2008 when I was the CO in Drammen corps I heard about an interdenominational pastors meeting in Asker. It was on a busy day, but ...