Monday, July 13, 2026

Ed Silvoso, Pastor

I interpreted Pastor Ed Silvoso in:

A one-day seminar on Prayer-Evangelism in Oslo May 2002

Biography

Ed Silvoso is Director of Harvest Evangelism. He worked for several years in crusade outreaches with his brother-in-law, evangelist Luis Palau, before founding Harvest Evangelism to assist the church in Argentina in reaching the entire nation for Christ.

He travels all over the world to encourage pastors to work together to reach and win their cities for God.
It was a blessing to interpret him - and I felt that I knew him through his books. He is very eager to see women released in ministry.

Silvoso has written a number of books, e.g.:

"That none should perish"
"Prayer-Evangelism"
"Women: God´s secret weapon"
"Anointed for business"

You find more information in this link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitehead, Charles (President)

  In March 2008 when I was the CO in Drammen corps I heard about an interdenominational pastors meeting in Asker. It was on a busy day, but ...