Monday, July 6, 2026

Major Bradley Caldwell

I interpreted Major Bradley Caldwell in:

A holiness-meeting in Drammen Corps in February 2009 (he was a delegate in the first session of NLDI) 

A brief biography

Major Bradley Caldwell comes from USA-South. Together with his wife, Anita, he has served in Eastern-Europe territory since 7. July 2001 and have had a long list of appointments. They left EET in November 2013 - that adds up to 12 years and 5 months of unbroken service in the territory. As far as I can see, there are no-one who have done more years in 'one go' - however there may be one or two who have served longer - but if so, they have been out of the territory for other appointment(s) and returned - like Magna and myself - however we did 8 years. 
 
Brad and Anita are good friends and we were forunate to meet them again during the celebrations of 30 years presence in Moldova! Only people who have served in EET will be able to identify with the experience. In 'retirment' Brad serves as a minister in a Methodist church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitehead, Charles (President)

  In March 2008 when I was the CO in Drammen corps I heard about an interdenominational pastors meeting in Asker. It was on a busy day, but ...