When I was the CO in the Temple corps in Oslo, Linda Bond used to vist our CS Lt. Colonel Miriam Fredriksen who was a 'soldier' in the corps - and she brought Linda with her to the meetings.
That was how I met Linda for the first time, so she heard me preach before I heard her. She also came to as guest-speaker to the regional congress at Hedmarktoppen in 2004 and Bente Gundersen interpreted her in the meetings. I know I did some interpreting during the event may be it was in a seminar when she said something or asked me to translate what was going on. At least it was enough to make her one of my victims. I also recall that she came to NLDI in Estonia both to take part in the course and also in a public celebration-meeting. Her preaching during the European Congress in Prague will never be forgotten! An excellent communicator of the gospel.
No comments:
Post a Comment